Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

expiredrpgs - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* expiredrpgs > Topics

Subject: Castlevania Advance Collection (NSW)
Replies: 23 Views: 826

warded 24.09.21 - 03:17am
Circle of the Moon , Harmony of Dissonance , Aria of Sorrow and Dracula X *

warded 24.09.21 - 03:19am
Dracula X / Vampire's Kiss should have been in the SNES collection. *

warded 24.09.21 - 05:38pm
They will probably make a third collection with the Nintendo Dual Screen games in it. *

warded 24.09.21 - 05:39pm
Then we'd be missing Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night... oh and the rerelease of a Game Boy game on the Wii. *

warded 3.02.22 - 08:47pm
Been waiting for a discount, but suddenly got the craving for vampire slaying. The job had been given to M2 which are usually good. My personal favorite is still Harmony of Dissonance. + Watched a few reviews on YT and most them ranked the release from good to very good. *

warded 3.02.22 - 08:49pm
All regions are present and you can play the games at pixel perfect 60fps (Japan and USA). There appears to be some blurring on some of the text though. I think it was already present in the originals. *

warded 4.02.22 - 09:22pm
I got all of the GBA games (europe/pal region) . Last time i played them was in 2012, so it is about time for a new replay. *

warded 25.02.22 - 06:39pm
Circle of the Moon was better than i remembered. Some bosses were tedious, but at the same time they didn't have that much HP. Also the game had no shops. Everything was dropped by enemies so i made sure i had max Luck at all times including the DSS combo for Luck Up. *

warded 25.02.22 - 06:42pm
Now doing Harmony of Dissonance. The controls feel a bit floaty after playing CotM just before. *

warded 25.02.22 - 09:18pm
I only use savestates for checkpoints and i do not use rewind at all. Just for the record. *

warded 17.03.22 - 09:16pm
Bible / Holy Book run only fit.GIF CVHoD *

warded 20.03.22 - 08:33pm
Doing Aria of Sorrow now *

warded 16.04.24 - 12:53am
Did Maxim mode in Harmony of Dissonance and doing Julius (+Hard) mode in Aria of Sorrow. Might do a Magician mode in Circle of the Moon too. *

warded 16.04.24 - 12:54am
redalert.GIF Limited Run Games is pushing out a physical version of this release. EDIT: This was actually done a fair while ago, dunno where my local dealer got them from. *

warded 16.04.24 - 11:00pm
Maxim mode stayed consistently difficult throughout the game and even regular bats became dangerous again.

Julius mode even on hard gets easier because you can ''level up'' by defeating bosses. Maybe just skip all of them and head straight for the final boss (?) *

warded 18.04.24 - 08:03pm
Ordered the physical. Also started an Aria of Sorrow Hard Mode run with Soma Cruz fresh. Meaning i did not use any old save/ng+ functions. *

warded 21.04.24 - 04:45pm
I'm doing an almost no souls run meaning only yellow ones are allowed always, but red and blue are not. Except for bosses. Also health and magic replenishing items are a no-no. Basically i have to rely on weapons only and use their various different traits to defeat enemies. Skipping enemies also not allowed. Save states as checkpoints are allowed. Mina Hakuba also fills your health when talking to her. *

warded 24.04.24 - 06:27pm
Got the physical. Number 198. boast.GIF Harmony of Dissonance as the cover. *

warded 24.04.24 - 06:29pm
Legion in AoS took some effort and It does NOT drop soul if any of the outer parts are intact. The inner part doesn't have much HP. Also i think i missed Claimh Solais, the best weapon in the game. I'll just add it to the -less part of the run. *

warded 26.04.24 - 10:23pm
khaliq.GIF oh. HoD has a hard mode too and a couple of other secrets i didn't know/remember... *

warded 28.04.24 - 07:54pm
in AoS, at the water place right from the warp there is 1 ukoback, 2 dryads, 1 poison worm and 1 dryad... the poison worm refuses to drop it's soul, but the dryads seem to drop Mystletain fairly often. It sells for 4400 or something... at this rate i'll probably get the soul eater ring before the soul of the poison worm. *

warded 29.04.24 - 12:47am
Tsuchinoko soul dropped the Soul Eater Ring price to like 240000 from 300000. So i could actually afford it already. Also did get poison worm soul before that. A relatively little/no use soul shouldn't take that much effort... it's pointless to have this late in game. Besides there aren't that many enemies that even deal poison on you. *

warded 29.04.24 - 01:00am
There are some loose ends left such as couple souls from the chaotic realm and the sky fish. Then i'll have to grind for item drops and finally to level 99... maybe. *

warded 5 hours ago
Got Chaos Ring (All souls acquired). Will not attempt to get map data above 100 percent. Did it on real hardware back in 2003. But doing it on an emulator crashed the emulator. Also will go for getting all item drops next even though it is kinda pointless since the game has been fully beat already. *

* expiredrpgs Forum

Search:
topics replies

* expiredrpgs

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits